Breast Facts and Myths
1.Breasts can start mounting as early as age 10 and don’t stop until your early 20′s.
2.Breasts have been overly sexualized in Western culture creation them too big a part of a girls corporeal identity.
3.Breasts have a biological principle – for feeding babies.
4.Having a baby change ones breasts forever, and many women get larger (but much less perky) breasts after pregnancy.
5.During puberty breasts can expand rapidly causing discomfort, compassion and even stretch marks.
6.Larger breasts do not make a girl more female, sexier or “better”.
7.Very large breasts can cause back pain and poor bearing.
8.Bras are more than just underwear, they are essential to keep your breasts supported and to stop injury to the breast hankie while playing sports.
9.Breast cancer is rare in teen aged girls but it is important to get used to examination your breasts for lump and irregularities as soon as you start have your period -this is especially imperative if you have a family times past of breast cancer.
10.All breasts no subject what size and no matter what guys may say, are fine-looking and amazing to the conflicting sex.
Myths about Breast
1. A Woman’s self self-assurance is based on the size of her breasts.
2. Women are undisturbed about the size of their breasts.
3. Sports bras are not in fact needed.
4. Large breasts designate the woman is likely to be more interested in sex.
5. Women with small breasts are not capable to breastfeed successfully.
6. All women enjoy have their breast fondled.
7. Women until the end of time have two breasts of the same size.
8. Hair on the area around the nipple indicate that the woman is abnormal.
9. Women with better breasts are more fertile.
10. Breastfeeding lead to sagging breasts.
About the Author
2 Comments on “Breast Facts and Myths”
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!