How to Breast Massage
Do you want beautiful and fuller breasts?
Massaging your breasts can have many great benefits on your breasts naturally. Massaging enhances the breasts and prevents breast cancer. It firms and tones up your breasts without any risk or side effects.
Another benefit is that it takes just a few minutes. You can easily do it yourself to avail its great benefits. Magical transformations can be seen in the breast size. You would notice a great noticeable change in the cup size in no time.
Here are some steps to massage your breasts to make them look fuller and beautiful:
- Take a bath and towel dry your body. Sit at a comfortable place and apply pressure on the nipples. Press very gently.
- Squeeze a small amount of the cream and use the cream / serum on the breast and rub it gently. Spread the cream, oil or serum on the whole breasts. Lift your breast and apply the product on one breast first. Start from the crease and move towards the inner side. Massage it in upward direction. Moving the fingers in circular motion is the correct way of doing a massage. Continue this for 2-3 minutes. Let the cream get fully absorbed in the skin. You may notice the difference between both the sides in some cases.
- When you are done with the first side, continue the same procedure with the other side of the breast. Massage clockwise and then anti clockwise in circular directions.
- Massage the breasts till the cream is fully absorbed. Let both the sides be covered by the cream.
- Massage the other side of the breast by using the same method.
Benefits of the massage:
- Firms and tones the breasts
- Improves the blood circulation in the breast area
- Provides relaxation
- Reduces the uneasiness during the pregnancy
- Prevents breast cancer
- Makes the breasts look fuller
- Improves the shape and size of the breasts
- Make sure that the skin is clean before you start massaging.
- Be very gentle with applying pressure on the breasts.
- You may massage your breasts daily after the bath.
- If you experience pain, then it means that you are doing it wrongly.